Username:
Password:
Save My Information  |  Forgot?
Home  |   IIR North America  |   IIR Europe  |   IIR Latin America  |   What's New  |   About Us  |   Contact Us
Market Coverage & Databases  |   Industry Analytics  |   Tools  |   Online Store

  Premium News Article  

Dutch Service Provider Imtech Buys 80% Stake in Turkey's AE Arma-ElektropanÁ

ISTANBUL, TURKEY--March 15, 2012--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dutch technical services provider Imtech NV (AMS:IM) (Amsterdam, Netherlands) is purchasing an 80% stake in Turkish technical services provider AE Arma-ElektropanÁ (Istanbul, Turkey) and will buy the remaining 20% stake at a later time.

Read the Complete Article >>>

Details on this Article:
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing
Word Count: 298 Words


  Login or Register now for instant access!

Username:        Password:     


Related Articles

Premium News Article  Jacobs Engineering Holds $18.9 Billion Backlog for Second Quarter of Fiscal...

Free News Article  Most North American Regions Show Less Planned Spending Than Last Year

Premium News Article  Plastic Film Manufacturing Takes Leading Role in U.S. Plastics Capital Spen...

Premium News Article  Port Canaveral Plans More than $134 Million in Capital Projects through 201...

Premium News Article  Norfolk Southern Skids on Weak Coal Market in First-Quarter 2015, Sees Impr...




This article is available for Premium Members only.

Subscribe Now! All Fields are Required...

First Name:
Last Name:
E-Mail Address:
Desired Username:
Password:
Confirm Password:
Subscription Type:
Pricing Help?
Pay-Per-Article - $5.95
Annual Premium News - $235.00
Annual Premium News with Archive - $395.00
 




© 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Industrial Info Resources, Inc. Back to Top