Industrial Info's Boiler Platform provides profiles of boilers used in the power industry throughout the world. Details are available for more than 24,000 units owned by utilities, independent energy producers, and industrial energy producers (captive power plants).
- Boiler make and model
- Boiler type
- Unit name
- Primary and secondary fuel types
- Plant owner
- Physical and mailing addresses
- Capacity, pressure, heat rate
- Start/stop dates
- Power usage (base load, intermediate, peaking)
- E&C information
- Key plant contacts, and more
Records covered in our Power Industry Boiler Database include:
Watertube Boilers above 300HP or 20MMBTU/hr in Size in use for Power Generation at Utility, Non-Utility and Industrial locations with on-site electric generation capacity at 5MW or above.