Pipeline Asset System Profiles
Industrial Info has information on more than 13,600 operational and pre-commissioned pipelines across the world. For our pipeline mapping, Industrial Info implements the latest satellite imaging technology, which will show the exact geographic layout of pipelines and accompanying compressor stations.
- Pipeline name
- Pipeline type (Main, Gathering, Lateral)
- Pipeline product
- Startup/Completion Dates
- Design pressure
- Pipeline length
- Links to associated plants and stations in PECWeb
- Link to Google Maps view of the pipeline, and more
Users can search for operational, new build and decommissioned units. Unit details include startup/stop dates, actual and designed capacity, and more. Users are also given easy access to station and project information associated with the unit, including key contacts, project scope and schedule, and much more.
- Internal combustion compressor drives
- Combustion turbine compressor drives
- Electric motor compressor drives
- Electric motor pump drives
- Internal combustion pump drives
- Combustion turbine pump drives
Turbine Drives - Compressors and Pumps
The Turbine Drive Search capability allows users seeking details to use very specific search criteria. Our platform identifies the type of compressor and compressor drive (combustion turbine, internal combustion engine, steam turbine, or electric motor), make, model, start-up date and horsepower rating for each machine. The platform also identifies company ownership, verified key station management contacts, physical and mailing addresses, and tracks the progress of grassroot construction and planned unit additions.
- Pump drives
- Compressor drives
- Internal combustion engines