IIR Globe IIR Data IIR
social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon

You are Trying to View a Premium Article

Suncor Energy Restarts Construction of Halted $4 Billion Upgrader in Alberta

petroleum_refining

Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 343 Words

SUGAR LAND--April 6, 2012--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Suncor Energy (NYSE:SU) (Calgary, Alberta) has restarted construction of the $4 billion Voyageur upgrader, which was halted in 2008 because of the slowing economy and declining oil prices. Suncor has formed a joint venture with Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT) subsidiary Total E&P (Calgary) to construct the upgrader. Suncor will have 51% ownership, and Total will have the remaining 49%.


Login or Register for Instant Access

This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription

Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...

Subscription Type:

Pricing Help?

  • Pay-Per-Article - $5.95
  • Annual Subscription - $235.00
  • Annual Subscription with Archive - $395.00

All Members Receive the Following Free Resources:

  • North American Project & Gap Spending
  • Market Maps & Stats - Capital & Maintenance Activity
  • Current Economic Indicators
  • Free Daily Industrial Articles
  • Monthly Industrial Newsletter