CAREER OPPORTUNITIESWITH INDUSTRIAL INFO RESOURCES
* Experience with single page Web Application Development
* Inherent aptitude to break down a solution in terms of flexible, reusable code.
* Bootstrap, Knockout, & Angular experience is a plus
* Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
* Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
* Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
* Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
* Deductive Reasoning - Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
* Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
* Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
* Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
* Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
Experience: 2-3 years related experience
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To build a diverse workforce Industrial Info Resources encourages applications from individuals with disabilities,minorities, veterans, and women. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.