CAREER OPPORTUNITIESWITH INDUSTRIAL INFO RESOURCES
* Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
* Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
* Persistence - Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or discouragement.
* Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
* Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
* Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
* Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: One to two years related experience
Computer Skills:One or more years experience with technology including computer systems is required. The ability to quickly learn new software is required.Prior work experience in database entry work is preferred.
Other Requirements: One or more years experience using the phone as a business tool required, preferably completing outbound phone calls.
Other Physical Requirements: Vision (Near) & Sense of Sound (Conduct Phone Interviews)
Work Environment: General office environment with favorable lighting and temperature, no hazardous or unpleasant conditions.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations maybe made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To build a diverse workforce Industrial Info Resources encourages applications from individuals with disabilities,minorities, veterans, and women. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.