Industrial Info's Oil & Gas Production coverage includes capital and maintenance projects valued at $1 million or more with a lead time of four to six months minimum on requests for quotes and bid documents. In addition to oil and gas extraction, projects include construction and maintenance of:
- Gas fractionation and processing facilities
- Gas-to-liquids (GTL) plants
- LNG export facilities
- Oil sands recovery (excluding mining)
- Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) extraction and fractionation plants
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
Our Oil & Gas Production Information Platform contains detailed information on about 5,000 active capital and maintenance projects with a combined value of $1.72 trillion, and 6,900 operational and pre-commissioned facilities throughout the world, providing accurate, up-to-date intelligence about project milestones, equipment needs and much more. In addition, our platform includes information on hundreds of canceled or on-hold projects and inactive or decommissioned facilities. Along with plant and project information, contact details for more than 15,900 key decision-makers for projects and 27,400 key plant contacts are consistently verified and updated, providing you with direct access to the people you need to find!
For those interested exclusively in the rapidly expanding LNG sector, our Global LNG coverage provides all of the features of our Plant and Projects Platforms, but is strictly for LNG projects and plants, including both import and export facilities.
Industrial Info's Oil & Gas coverage includes natural gas- and oil-related projects and plants across the globe, with detailed information on existing and new-build mechanical drives. The Platform includes facilities and activities in the Pipelines, Terminals and Production industries.
In addition to plant and project information, Industrial Info also provides detailed information on units and equipment in the Oil & Gas sector, including drives, amine units, glycol dehydration, NGL recovery and fractionation and much more. Driven equipment is further broken down by drive type, manufacturer, drive capacity, model and much more.
- Companies engaged in collection of crude or natural gas from the wellhead and transported to Processing Plants via pipelines. Gathering fields may involve some form of processing prior to distribution.
- Companies involved in processing crude petroleum or natural gas delivered from the field.
- Operators of plants designed to liquefy and export liquefied natural gas.
- Operators of facilities that transform natural gas into liquid fuels including gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.