2018 Industrial Market Outlook - Houston, TXMarket Outlook Post-Session Information
Industrial Info Resources held its annual Industrial Market Outlook conference in Houston, Texas on January 17, 2018. At the event, our industry experts discussed the latest trends impacting project spending in North America, including the Gulf Coast region, over the next 12-24 months.
Industrial Info is tracking almost 2,000 projects valued at over $395 billion in the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region, with almost 23% of the investment dollars currently expected to kick off in 2018.
- » Labor constraints on plant spending in the Gulf Coast region
- » Effects of federal corporate tax reforms
- » The next major investment waves for methanol and ethylene in the Chemical Processing Industry
- » LNG and Oil & Gas spending, and the likelihood of an increase in investments
- » Refining turnaround activity and the causes of delays
- » Trump's ending of the federal "war on coal" and spending drivers in the Power market