2018 Industrial Market Outlook - Valley Forge, PAMarket Outlook Information
Industrial Info Resources will hold its next regional Industrial Market Outlook conference in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania on May 2, 2018.
Please join us as we discuss the latest trends that will impact project spending in North America, including the Northeast region, over the next 12-24 months.
- » Potential impact on changes to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- » Expectations surrounding the next Petrochemical investment waves
- » Rising oil prices and its impact on LNG and Oil & Gas spending
- » Global food demand fueling Food & Beverage Industry expansion
- » Impact of an aging population and medical cannabis on spending in the Pharma-Bio Industry
Following the presentation, join us for our networking event with your industry peers. Complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served. IIR's industry experts will also be available after the presentation for Q&A. Finally, learn about what's new with IIR's Global Market Intelligence GMI™ Platform Tools and get live demonstrations of our updated tools and databases:
- » Market Analytics Dashboard for a 30,000-foot view of the market
- » Key Account Locator to identify key clients and prospects
- » Company Project Tracking via IIR's Dashboard Widgets
- Cost: FREE
- Date: May 2, 2018
- Registration: 3:30 p.m.
- Outlook: 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Networking: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Location: Radisson Valley Forge - Independence Ballroom
- » Power
- » Oil & Gas
- » Petroleum Refining
- » Chemical Processing
- » Food & Beverage
- » Pharmaceutical & Biotech