2019 Industrial Market Outlook - Houston, TX
Presented by Industrial Info
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Industrial Info Resources will hold its annual Industrial Market Outlook conference in Houston, Texas, on January 23, 2019.
Please join us as we discuss the latest trends that will impact project spending in North America, including the Gulf Coast region, over the next 12-24 months.
Industrial Info is tracking almost 6,000 projects valued at over $545 billion in the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region, with almost 29% of the investment dollars currently expected to kick off in 2019 alone.
Some of the topics include:
- » Economic outlook and the effects and impacts from current trade disputes
- » Labor constraints on plant spending in the Gulf Coast region
- » Assessment of the current size, shape and composition of Chemical Processing project spending
- » Oil & Gas spending outlook in the context of prevailing crude prices, global gas demand and competing global production
- » Refined product demand outlook and the impact on both capital & turnaround activity
- » Power generation spending trends and how policy is reshaping the fuel mix
- » Trends & drivers shaping other non-energy industrial sectors
Join our Networking Event
Following the presentation, join us for our networking event with your industry peers. Complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served. IIR's industry experts will also be available after the presentation for Q&A. Finally, learn about what's new with IIR's Global Market Intelligence (GMI™) Platform Tools and get live demonstrations of our new tools and databases:
- » Market Analytics Dashboard for a 30,000-foot view of the market
- » Geospatial Analytics Tools - Key Account Locator, Project Dashboards
- » Disaster Impact Tracker for monitoring natural disaster weather-related events and their impact on plants and units
- » Equipment & Services 5-Year Forecasts
- » Market Outlook Reports & Special Dashboards
- Cost: Complimentary
- Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2019
- Registration: 3:30 P.M.
- Outlook: 4:00-6:00 P.M.
- Networking: 6:00-8:00 P.M.
- Location: George R. Brown Convention Center
- » Oil & Gas
- » Refining
- » Chemical Processing
- » Power
- » Mining