IIR to Present Webinar on Global Power Spending Outlook
Industrial Info is pleased to be presenting a complimentary webinar on the global outlook for spending in the Power Industry on Wednesday, November 9, at 10 a.m. CST (11 a.m. EST). The presentation will be repeated for audiences in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Join our industry experts as they discuss the trends and drivers in this dynamic industry, which is moving away from traditional energy sources and toward low-carbon alternatives.Topics to be covered include:
- Outlook for renewable energy investments, including wind, solar, hydro and others.
- Overview of battery storage project activity.
- Hotspots for the development of new natural gas-fired power generation capacity.
- Outlook for in-plant capital and maintenance project activity.
- Global overview of the coal-fired generating sector.
- Updated progress on the development of Power-to-X project activity.
We hope that you are able to join us for this timely and informative webinar. Click here for more information and to RSVP!