You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Massachusetts Continues to Dominate New England Region for New Plant Start-Ups in 2008
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 652 Words
Attachment: 2008 New England Region Plant Start-Ups
When compared with 2007's 35 plant starts, the region is expected to gain an impressive 21 more plants this year, a 60% increase.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Join Johns Manville Industrial Masters Course
- Global Fill Finish Market Continues to Soar, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Bayer, adivo, to Collaborate on Veterinary Medicines, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Novartis Completes Spinoff of Alcon Eye Care Business
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker