You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
World's Tallest Concrete Face Rockfill Dam Successfully Built in Central China's Hubei Province
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 279 Words
BEIJING--May 6, 2008--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The 233-meter Shuibuya concrete face rockfill dam (CFRD), the tallest of its kind in the world, was successfully built in central China's Hubei Province, according to information disclosed at an international symposium organized by the Chinese National Committee on Large Dams (CHINCOLD) held in Yichang City at the end of April 2008.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker