You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Toshiba and JSW Energy in India's Latest Turbine-Manufacturing Venture
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 485 Words
JOHANNESBURG--May 12, 2008--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Although some sections of India's government are faced with the challenge of adding 15,000 megawatts (MW) of power generation capacity to the national grid every year for the next five years, there are strong signs that the decks are being cleared by state-owned and independent companies to meet the challenge. For related news, see May 7, 2008, article - Indian Heavy Electrical Giants Set to Grow in the Global Arena.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker