You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Nears Completion of Paulsboro Petroleum Terminal Expansion
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 337 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 5, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA) (Houston, Texas) is nearing completion of a $45 million expansion to its petroleum products terminal in Paulsboro, New Jersey. The first three new refined-products storage tanks are now in service, and the remaining five tanks will enter service in the next month or so.
Other companies featured: Matrix Service Company (NASDAQ:MTRX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- ExxonMobil, Entergy, MPLX: Your Daily Energy News
- Mississippi is Top Spot for $2.7 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Storage Projec...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker