You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Nears Completion of Paulsboro Petroleum Terminal Expansion
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 337 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 5, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA) (Houston, Texas) is nearing completion of a $45 million expansion to its petroleum products terminal in Paulsboro, New Jersey. The first three new refined-products storage tanks are now in service, and the remaining five tanks will enter service in the next month or so.
Other companies featured: Matrix Service Company (NASDAQ:MTRX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Europe to See $377 Million in Terminals Maintenance Projects in 2019, an In...
- India to See $2.61 Billion in Terminals Projects Completed in 2019, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker