You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chemical Producers in Northeast Market Region Forecast to Maintain Momentum in 2009
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 467 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 29, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Capital and maintenance spending at chemical plants in the United States' Northeast market region is expected to remain what some consider strong during 2009, maintaining momentum that was built by an above-average investment year in 2008. Industrial Info is currently tracking more than 60 capital and maintenance projects planned to begin some phase of construction in the region this year with a total investment value of $180 million.
Companies featured: Church & Dwight Company Incorporated (NYSE:CHD), PPG Industries Incorporated (NYSE:PPG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- DOE Report Promotes New Ethane Storage, Distribution Hub in Appalachia
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker