You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Thermoelectric Plant in Cordoba to Add 120 Megawatts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 359 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--February 2, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Central Termoelectrica Ing. Francisco Bazan plant in Cordoba is planning an expansion project, which entails the addition of a new simple-cycle gas turbine that will run on natural gas or fuel oil, with the possibility of converting it into a combined-cycle plant with the addition of one 65-megawatt steam turbine.
Companies featured: Alstom (EPA:ALO)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker