You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CNOOC to Build $4.38 Billion Coal-Based Natural Gas Project in Shanxi
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 371 Words
BEIJING--May 19, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--CNOOC New Energy Company Limited (Beijing), a subsidiary of CNOOC Limited (NYSE:CEO) (Beijing), recently signed an agreement at the Expo Central China 2009 conference in Hefei, Anhui province, with the government of Datong city and the Datong Coal Mine Group Company (Shanxi province) for a $4.38 billion coal-based natural gas project in Shanxi.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Northeastern Regions to See $8 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Kickoffs, Fue...
- Enbridge, NextDecade, Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer, Oasis Midstream, U.S. Natural Gas Storage: Your Daily Ene...
- U.S. Average Daily Oil, Natural Gas Production Expected to Rise in 2019
- Join Industrial Info for Middle East and Africa Oil & Gas Outlook Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker