You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. High Speed Rail Association Envisions 17,000-Mile Nationwide System
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 1001 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 30, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With the change of political leadership in the U.S. at the beginning of the year, the spotlight has once again been placed on the rail sector. While the previous administration was not a fan of this mode of transportation, the Obama administration clearly sees how a broader passenger rail system could benefit the country as a whole. This attitude is clear from the monies allocated via the stimulus bill as well as the president's approval of additional funding focused on high speed rail. With this new focus on the rail sector, in recent weeks the U.S. High Speed Rail Association (USHSR) (Washington, D.C.) was formed, a non-profit group whose goal is the promotion, development and construction of a nationwide high speed rail system.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Wisconsin's $1.5 Billion in Summer Project Kickoffs Led by Pharma, Food Ind...
- Industrial Info Tracks High Purity/Hygienic Piping Requirements for Pharma-...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Innovation Gets $1.3 Billion Boost in Australia
- Novo Nordisk Explores Kidney Disease Sector with Epigen Deal
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker