You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jindal Power to Build 4,500-MW Etalin Hydroelectric Project in Arunachal Pradesh
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 846 Words
BANGALORE, INDIA-- August 7, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Jindal Power Limited (New Delhi), a fully owned subsidiary of Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) (BSE:532286) (New Delhi), recently announced it will construct the 4,500-MW Etalin multipurpose hydropower project with the state of Arunachal Pradesh. The hydropower project will be located on the Dibang River in Lower Dibang Valley. A Memorandum of Understanding to this effect was signed in June. A joint venture between Jindal Power and state-owned Hydro Power Development Corporation of Arunachal Pradesh (HPDCAP) (Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh) also has been incorporated to oversee the execution of the project. HPDCAP will hold a 26% stake in the joint venture. A detailed project report will be submitted shortly.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker