You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
September Expected To Be Big Month for North American Chemical Industry
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 454 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 9, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--If you have watched network news or picked up the financial section of a newspaper at all in the last week, you have caught more than one headline on what the month of September means to the confidence of the market's rally during the last few months. Based on spending forecasts in the Chemical Processing Industry (CPI) of North America, September could be one of the biggest months of the year, despite a large number of project cancellations and delays. Based on active projects identified as part of Industrial Info's North American Project Database, more than $400 million in capital and maintenance project spending is planned to begin construction this month.
Companies featured: Terra Industries Incorporated (NYSE:TRA)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Dow Pares 2019 Capex by $500 Million Amid Trade, Geopolitical Uncertainties
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Project Attracts Four Contractors in Belarus, an Indust...
- Russia to Bolster Polyethylene Production as Consumption Hits High, an Indu...
- Nei Mongol Leads China in Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker