You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Power Sector Faces $102 Billion Shortage of Funds
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 791 Words
BANGALORE, INDIA--September 15, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Indian power sector is hampered by a shortage of funds of about $102 billion in power generation projects. The Indian Minister of State for Power, Bharatsinh Solanki, presented the grim scenario while addressing "India -- Electricity 2009," a three-day trade fair organized in New Delhi late last week by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) (New Delhi).
Other companies featured: Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (BSE:RECLTD), Power Finance Corporation Limited (BSE:532810), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BSE:500103)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker