You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bulgaria Supports EU Nabucco Pipeline, Says No to Russia-backed South Stream Pipeline
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 838 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 17, 2010--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The nebulous and complex politics surrounding energy supplies took a dramatic twist with Bulgaria announcing support for the European Union (EU)-backed Nabucco pipeline. The proposed pipeline will circumvent Russia and carry gas supplies to countries in Europe from the Caspian Sea. Marin Raykov, Bulgaria's Deputy Foreign Minister, said that the country was more inclined toward the Nabucco pipeline in comparison to the Russia-backed South Stream pipeline.
Other companies featured: OAO Gazprom (OTC:OGZPY), Eni SpA (NYSE:E), Saipem SpA (MI:SPM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Natural Gas Pipelines Race to Keep Up with Record Production; $8 Billi...
- EQM, Encana: Your Daily Energy News
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- India's Northeast Gas Grid Pipeline Project Awaits Funding Approval from Ce...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker