You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Installed Capacity of Hydropower to Reach 380 Gigawatts in 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 429 Words
BEIJING, CHINA--September 3, 2010--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--To meet China's goal on energy conservation and emission reduction, the country's installed capacity of hydropower has to reach 380 gigawatts (GW) in 2020, according to Zhang Guobao, director of the National Energy Administration (NEA) and vice director of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), who spoke in Beijing on August 26.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker