You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Scottish and Southern Energy Gets Green Light for Sloy Pumped Storage Station
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 625 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 13, 2010--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Scottish and Southern Energy plc (LSE:SSE) (SSE) (Perth, Scotland) has received the go-ahead to build a new pumped storage power station at the U.K.'s the largest conventional hydropower station. The proposed pumped storage station will be located at the Sloy hydroelectric power station at Loch Lomond in Scotland and will have a generating capacity of 60 megawatts (MW).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker