You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bangladesh Plans 5,000-Megawatt Project with Underground Coal Gasification Technology
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 492 Words
BANGALORE, INDIA--November 10, 2010--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The government of Bangladesh is planning to generate 5,000 megawatts (MW) of electricity from the coal field in Jamalganj, which is the country's deepest and largest, through the use of underground coal gasification (UCG) technology.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New $1.9 Billion Steel Mill to Serve Both U.S., Mexican Markets
- Steel Dynamics, JSW Projects to Boost Texas Steelmaking Capacity to 9.23 Mi...
- U.S. Uranium Miners Struggle to Expand as Nuclear Sector Relies on Imports
- Russia Home to $39 Billion+ in Mining Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Western Europe's Metals & Minerals Industry Uses Breakthrough Technology to...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker