You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero to Restart More Units at Aruba Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 315 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2010--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) is planning to restart the company's Aruba refinery within the next week following a lengthy shutdown. Valero, which purchased the refinery in 2004, chose to shut it down on July 16 of last year due to poor refining margins, but left the refinery on standby in case a restart was required.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- FCCU 2019 Spend to Total $2.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Europe's Refining Industry on Track to Wrap Up $2.8 Billion in Projects by ...
- Philippines 2019 Refinery Maintenance Spending Totals $64.5 Million, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker