You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero to Restart More Units at Aruba Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 315 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2010--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) is planning to restart the company's Aruba refinery within the next week following a lengthy shutdown. Valero, which purchased the refinery in 2004, chose to shut it down on July 16 of last year due to poor refining margins, but left the refinery on standby in case a restart was required.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- ExxonMobil, Hess, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Gulf Coast Braces as Tropical Storm Gordon Approaches
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- U.S. Gulf Coast Refineries Brace for Hurricane, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker