You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero to Restart More Units at Aruba Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 315 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2010--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) is planning to restart the company's Aruba refinery within the next week following a lengthy shutdown. Valero, which purchased the refinery in 2004, chose to shut it down on July 16 of last year due to poor refining margins, but left the refinery on standby in case a restart was required.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Annova LNG, American Electric Power, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 21st 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 22nd 2019
- Turkey Taps Honeywell for First Propane Dehydrogenation Plant
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker