You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China to Begin Construction of More Than 60 Large-Scale Hydropower Stations by 2015
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 392 Words
BEIJING--September 6, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--By the end of 2015, China will have eight large-scale, 10-gigawatt (GW) hydropower bases in operation, and the nation's annual hydropower output will reach 910 billion kilowatt-hours, according to the 12th Five-Year Plan for Renewable Energy, which will be published soon.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker