You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phase I of SDIC's Jincheng Thermal Power Plant Begins Full Operations in Shanxi
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 354 Words
BEIJING--October 18, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Unit 2 of SDIC Jincheng Thermal Power Company Limited's (Jincheng, Shanxi) Jincheng Thermal Power Plant passed the 68-hour full load trial operation and was put into operation on October 10, 2011. This completes the Phase I project of SDIC Jincheng Thermal Power Plant, State Development and Investment Corporation (SDIC) (Beijing) announced on October 14.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- AES Presses Forward on Renewable, NGCC Generation in $13 Billion Project Li...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- Chesapeake Energy, Total, Tenaska: Your Daily Energy News
- ALLETE Charges Up North-Central U.S. with $1.74 Billion in Transmission, Ge...
- Henan Province Leads China in Distributed Windfarm Projects, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker