You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Hydropower Output Drops 24.5% in September
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 436 Words
BEIJING--October 20, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Because of drought conditions throughout China, the country's hydropower output was 56.87 billion kilowatt-hours in September 2011, a drop of 24.5% year over year, which was 9.9 percentage points more than the decline in the previous month, according to a statement issued by the National Development and Reform Commission announced on October 14.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ProEnergy Awarded EPC Project by Public Service Company of New Mexico
- Ohio Enacts Law Subsidizing Nuclear, Coal and Solar Plants
- Heatwave Forces Nuclear Power Shutdown in France, an Industrial Info Market...
- China's Investment in Power Generation up 3.3% in First-Half 2019, an Indus...
- China's Power Consumption Up 5.5% Year Over Year in June, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker