You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas Drilling Boom Creates 'Gold Rush' in North Dakota's Bakken Formation
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 951 Words
DENVER, COLORADO--October 28, 2011--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--"We're seeing a good old-fashioned Gold Rush in the Bakken Formation, and we can't get our equipment there fast enough." So said a representative of Caterpillar Incorporated (NYSE:CAT) (Peoria, Illinois) this week at a conference in Denver on infrastructure needs and investment opportunities in the Bakken Formation, a large hydrocarbon formation that lies under portions of North Dakota, Montana and Saskatchewan .
His comments were largely echoed by speakers and attendees at the 2nd Annual Bakken Infrastructure Finance & Development Summit, a two-day event sponsored by Information Forecast Incorporated (Woodland Hills, California).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker