You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas Drilling Boom Creates 'Gold Rush' in North Dakota's Bakken Formation
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 951 Words
DENVER, COLORADO--October 28, 2011--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--"We're seeing a good old-fashioned Gold Rush in the Bakken Formation, and we can't get our equipment there fast enough." So said a representative of Caterpillar Incorporated (NYSE:CAT) (Peoria, Illinois) this week at a conference in Denver on infrastructure needs and investment opportunities in the Bakken Formation, a large hydrocarbon formation that lies under portions of North Dakota, Montana and Saskatchewan .
His comments were largely echoed by speakers and attendees at the 2nd Annual Bakken Infrastructure Finance & Development Summit, a two-day event sponsored by Information Forecast Incorporated (Woodland Hills, California).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker