You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phase II, 2,000-Megawatt Project at Guohua Taishan Power Plant Begins Full Operations
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 385 Words
BEIJING--November 30, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Following the successful commissioning of the Unit 6 in March 2011, Unit 7 at Guohua Taishan Power Plant passed the 168-hour full-load trial operation and was put into commercial operations on November 24, 2011. This marks the completion of the plant's 2,000-megawatt (MW) Phase II expansion project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker