You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Power Ministry Seeks to Secure Coal Linkages for Second Ultra-Mega Power Project in Odisha
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 358 Words
DELHI--September 4, 2012--Researched by Industrial Info Resources India (New Delhi, India)--In a bid to ensure a fuel linkage for the Ghogarpalli Ultra-Mega Power Project (UMPP), which is proposed to be developed in the state of Odisha, the Indian Ministry of Power (MoP) has called on the country's Coal Ministry to allocate the Ghogarpalli and Dipside of Ghogarpalli coal blocks to Ghogarpalli Integrated Power Company Limited, a special-purpose vehicle floated by the state-run Power Finance Corporation (BSE:532810) (PFC) (New Delhi, India) for the execution of the 4,000-megawatt, pit-head power project in the state.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Natural Gas Inventories, Venture Global, Solar's Renewable Dominance: ...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- China Sees 4.7% Year-Over-Year Jump in September Power Output, an Industria...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker