You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Independent Baseload Production of 7,761 Megawatts Could Transform South African Power Sector
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 773 Words
JOHANNESBURG--October 31, 2012--Written by Richard Finlayson, Senior International Editor for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The profile of South Africa's power sector is undergoing a long-awaited transformation with the announcement by Energy Minister Dipuo Peters that 7,761 megawatts (MW) of baseload power capacity will be purchased from independent power producers (IPPs). The National Energy Regulator has concurred with this move.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- GE's Problems Pile Up as it Exits Dow Jones, Faces Penalty Over Alstom
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region to See Nearly $2.3 Billion in Third-Quarter Power ...
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision International
- Drax Converting Fourth Coal-Fired Unit to Biomass
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker