You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Toyota Retakes No. 1 Spot in Global Automotive Sector
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 736 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 23, 2013-Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE:TM) (Tokyo, Japan) has managed again to win the war for supremacy in the global automotive sector. Last year saw a significant recovery for Toyota; sales surged, as they did across the entire automotive sector, and the Japanese automaker regained the top sales spot worldwide. In 2012, Toyota sold 9.7 million vehicles, which easily topped GM's 9.29 million vehicles. Toyota saw its sales increase 22% for the year.
Other companies featured: General Motors (NYSE:GM), Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- India's Kerala Strives to Ramp Up Manufacture of Electric Vehicles, an Indu...
- Bajío Region Leads Mexico in Auto Parts Investment, an Industrial Info Mark...
- India's Paint Makers Optimistic on Growth for 2019-2021, an Industrial Info...
- India's Ashok Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra Temporarily Shut Down Automotive...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker