You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Timeline: Relief at Cushing's Pipeline Bottleneck Could Prove Temporary
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 561 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 1, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Two high-profile pipeline projects could provide some relief from the bottleneck in Cushing, Oklahoma. However, according to Industrial Info's data, the relief may only last until the third quarter of 2014, as more incoming pipelines carrying crude from Canada, the Bakken, and other, smaller plays throughout the Great Plains are built and put into service. Furthermore, the two high-profile relief projects have related incoming capacity pipelines, which further diminish their ability to relieve the bottleneck.
Other companies featured: Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD), Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), SemGroup Corporation (NYSE:SEMG), Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Apache, EQT Midstream: Your Daily Energy News
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- Consultant: Lack of Permian Pipeline Capacity will Force Production Curtail...
- TransCanada, Plains All American, Hess, Aliso Canyon: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Cheniere's MIDSHIP Pipeline Receives Positive Environmental Report
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker