You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Norway Launching Global Carbon Capture Network
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 575 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 14, 2013 --Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland) Norway is putting itself at the forefront of carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology by announcing plans to create a global CCS network to accelerate the development of the technology.
The initiative to create an international test centre network for CCS test centres around the world has been announced by CO2 Technology Centre Mongstad (TCM), which last year became the world's largest carbon capture and storage facility.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker