You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
New Projects in Industrial Info's Oil and Gas Database May Surpass 2012's Number
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 326 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 23, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The shale gas/hydraulic fracturing ("fracking") revolution in North America has injected new life into the oil and gas industry, especially in midstream infrastructure. Keeping pace, Industrial Info has been following the newest developments. So far this year, the new project count stands at more than 970, putting Industrial Info on track to surpass last year's growth.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- SemGroup at Work on Natural Gas, NGL Plants and Pipelines Across North Amer...
- Williams Files With FERC for Full Operation of Atlantic Sunrise Natural Gas...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker