You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
New Projects in Industrial Info's Oil and Gas Database May Surpass 2012's Number
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 326 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 23, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The shale gas/hydraulic fracturing ("fracking") revolution in North America has injected new life into the oil and gas industry, especially in midstream infrastructure. Keeping pace, Industrial Info has been following the newest developments. So far this year, the new project count stands at more than 970, putting Industrial Info on track to surpass last year's growth.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Progresses with 'Robust Portfolio of Midstream Growth Projects'
- Total, Dominion, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Tallgrass Energy Wraps Up Strong Quarter with More Than $4.7 Billion in Act...
- Kuwait Holds $8 Billion in Oil & Gas Capital Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Offshore Oil & Gas Kickoffs in First Quarter, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker