You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dominion Cove Point Receives LNG Export Permission
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 399 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 12, 2013--September 12, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dominion Resources' (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) Dominion Cove Point LNG project has received permission from the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) to export liquefied natural gas (LNG) to countries with no free trade agreement with the United States. The project, located near Lusby, Maryland, is the fourth such project to receive DoE authorization to export LNG to non-FTA countries, and the first outside of the U.S. Gulf Coast region.
Other companies featured: Cheniere Energy's (NYSE:LNG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Oil and Gas Drilling Declines in U.K. Waters
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker