You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Maerdang Hydropower Station on Yellow River Achieves Initial River Diversion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 277 Words
BEIJING--December 3, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--On November 23, 2013, the cofferdam on the Maerdang Hydropower Station was removed, and water from the Yellow River began to run through the diversion tunnel. The 2,200-megawatt (MW) project achieved its initial river diversion and is ready to be cut off from the mainstream soon, according to an announcement from Sinohydro Engineering Bureau 3 Company Limited (Xian, Shaanxi), the construction contractor, on November 25.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Northeastern Regions to See $8 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Kickoffs, Fue...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than $5.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Power Proje...
- TEP to Install 10 Reciprocating Engines at Sundt Station
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Belgium Faces Nuclear Power Cut
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker