You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Maerdang Hydropower Station on Yellow River Achieves Initial River Diversion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 277 Words
BEIJING--December 3, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--On November 23, 2013, the cofferdam on the Maerdang Hydropower Station was removed, and water from the Yellow River began to run through the diversion tunnel. The 2,200-megawatt (MW) project achieved its initial river diversion and is ready to be cut off from the mainstream soon, according to an announcement from Sinohydro Engineering Bureau 3 Company Limited (Xian, Shaanxi), the construction contractor, on November 25.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Battery Energy Storage on the Rise in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker