You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gezhouba Group Wins $1.87 Billion Construction Contract for Fengning Pump Storage Power Station
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 379 Words
BEIJING--April 14, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Gezhouba Group No.2 Engineering Company Limited (Chengdu, Sichuan), a subsidiary of China Energy Engineering Corporation (CEEC) (Beijing), received the Bid of Award from the State Grid Corporation of China (Beijing) for the civil construction and metal structure installation of the upper and lower resources at the Fengning Pump Storage Power Station on April 1, 2014, according to an announcement from the CEEC on April 8.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker