You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Montana Lays Claim to More than $10 Billion in Projects as Bakken Shale, Renewables Drive Growth
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 692 Words
Attachment: Montana Projects, July 2014
SUGAR LAND--July 15, 2015--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Montana may not boast the massive growth in jobs or tax revenues of neighboring North Dakota, but it is benefiting significantly from the U.S. "shale revolution" and support for renewables. Industrial Info is tracking 117 active and unconfirmed projects in Montana that have a total investment value (TIV) of more than $10 billion. Construction on 50 projects worth about $2.5 billion is expected to kick off within the next 12 months.
Within this article: Details on projects from Absaroka Energy (Bozeman, Montana), Ambre Energy Limited (Salt Lake City, Utah), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) and Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD), including projected spending, contractors, schedules and capacities. Also, information on growth in the Bakken Shale.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, ExxonMobil, Phillips 66, Fluor: Your Daily Energy News
- Battery Storage: What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Well...
- Arch Coal, Xcel Energy, Hess, U.S. Oil Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North Dakota Hosts Nearly $1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
- Washington State Looks to $1.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarte...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker