You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Montana Lays Claim to More than $10 Billion in Projects as Bakken Shale, Renewables Drive Growth
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 692 Words
Attachment: Montana Projects, July 2014
SUGAR LAND--July 15, 2015--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Montana may not boast the massive growth in jobs or tax revenues of neighboring North Dakota, but it is benefiting significantly from the U.S. "shale revolution" and support for renewables. Industrial Info is tracking 117 active and unconfirmed projects in Montana that have a total investment value (TIV) of more than $10 billion. Construction on 50 projects worth about $2.5 billion is expected to kick off within the next 12 months.
Within this article: Details on projects from Absaroka Energy (Bozeman, Montana), Ambre Energy Limited (Salt Lake City, Utah), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) and Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD), including projected spending, contractors, schedules and capacities. Also, information on growth in the Bakken Shale.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Region to See $6.9 Billion in Power Project Kickoffs, Comple...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker