You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Alaska's Power Industry Weighs $8 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 532 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 25, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Database shows about $8 billion in Power Industry projects that are under consideration in Alaska, with a single hydropower project accounting for more than half of the total investment value.
Within this article: Details on major power projects from companies such as Alaska Energy Authority, Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX), NovaGold, and Golden Valley Electric Association Incorporated.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pennsylvania Sees More than $3.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quar...
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Halliburton, CenterPoint, McDermott: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker