You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dominion, Questar to Tie the Knot in the Rockies in Merger Fueled by Pipeline, Storage, Solar Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 621 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 24, 2016--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dominion Resources Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) and Questar Corporation (NYSE:STR) (Salt Lake City, Utah) announced Tuesday that they were moving closer to a planned merger, following approval from the Public Service Commission of Utah, subject to terms and conditions of an agreed settlement stipulation. All that's left before the widely expected marriage is an OK from the Wyoming Public Service Commission. Industrial Info is tracking $1.34 billion in Dominion projects and $81 million in Questar projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued Questar projects that would be acquired by Dominion should the deal be sealed, as well as some of Dominion's top solar-powered projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker