You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Partners: Sale of Geismar Olefins Plant Part of Sharper Focus on Natural Gas Business
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 364 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 7, 2016--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Williams Partners L.P.'s (NYSE:WPZ) (Tulsa Oklahoma) desire to sell its Geismar olefins plant and complex is in line with the company's sharpened focus on its natural gas businesses, according to Chief Executive Officer Alan Armstrong.
Within this article: Details of the Transco pipeline. Additional companies: Williams (NYSE:WMB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- SemGroup at Work on Natural Gas, NGL Plants and Pipelines Across North Amer...
- Williams Files With FERC for Full Operation of Atlantic Sunrise Natural Gas...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker