You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada OKs Pacific NorthWest LNG Project, with Long List of Conditions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 549 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 29, 2016--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canada's federal government has approved the Pacific NorthWest LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) project in British Columbia, with 190 legally binding conditions, according to CBC News. Environment Minister Catherine McKenna said the project is worth an estimated $11 billion and would be one of Canada's largest resource development projects. Industrial Info is tracking $184.8 billion in active LNG projects in Canada, including $13.05 billion in projects related to Pacific NorthWest LNG.
Within this article: Details on the Pacific NorthWest LNG project, including projected capacities, major components and contact information.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Venture Global, Sempra Energy, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Norway Permits Phase 2 of Largest Oil and Gas Project
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker