You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vale Pares Iron Ore Production Outlook for 2017
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 668 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 25, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Vale S.A. reported record iron ore production for second-quarter 2017, driven largely by significant progress at its Serra Sul (a.k.a. S11D) mine in Brazil. But the company's 91.85 million tonnes produced, almost half of which was in a single Brazilian state, may be contributing to a global glut in production that doesn't seem to be helping iron ore prices. Industrial Info is tracking more than $20 billion in active projects involving Vale.
Within this article: Details on some of Vale's highest-valued projects in iron-ore mining and processing, including Serra Sul, as well as nickel and other materials.
Other companies featured: Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ArcelorMittal Increases Capital Spending by $1 Billion in 2018
- Industrial Info Tracks $23 Billion in Lithium Mining and Processing Project...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Strong Global Demand for Commodities Boosts Mining Companies' Stock Prices,...
- Australia to Stay at Top of Global Mineral Market
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker