You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Introduces Disaster Impact Tracker
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 481 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker
SUGAR LAND--September 12, 2017--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is pleased to introduce our latest PECWeb tool, the Disaster Impact Tracker. This tool is available at no additional cost to existing subscribers of Industrial Info's PECWeb Database Platform. The Disaster Impact Tracker currently includes both weather-related and earthquake events for all industrial plants monitored by Industrial Info globally. This easy-to-use tool allows you to see not only which plants are currently impacted by a natural disaster, but also those that could potentially be affected, with the simple push of a button.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker