You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas Refineries Mark Steady Recovery from Hurricane Harvey
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 702 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 25, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation's (ExxonMobil) (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) announcement last week that its Baytown and Beaumont operations have begun producing fuels again were a welcome sign that refineries along the Texas Gulf Coast were recovering in the wake of Hurricane Harvey.
Within this article: The status of ExxonMobil's refineries in Beaumont and Baytown, Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Refineries in Texas, Louisiana Drive this Summer's Maintenance Kickoffs
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker