You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Provides Vital Plant Information During Hurricanes
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 146 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 2, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--When hurricanes Harvey and Irma barreled through parts of the U.S. Gulf Coast, Industrial Info and IIR Energy were on hand to provide clients with continually updated and in-depth reports on the status of potentially impacted and disrupted industrial plant operations. Following Harvey's August 25 landfall on the Texas Coast, more than 1,700 industrial plants were in its path, ultimately leading to more than 1,089 individual process units being taken offline in power plants, refineries, chemical and gas processing plants. Shutdowns in the refining industry had a ripple effect across the nation, as gasoline prices shot up as a result of more than 56% of the U.S. Gulf Coast refining capacity that went offline.
Within this article: Information services provided by Industrial Info during hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker